July 29, 2010
Prudential is out with its quarterly update on US CRE. Values have increased (in some cases dramatically), capital markets are opening up, and volume is gaining. All is great, except the fundamentals are still broken; job growth is anemic.
Report embedded below.
- Prudential’s Case for CRE
- Deloitte’s Theory on CRE: Could Be, May Be, and Expected To
- Uncertainty Looms in Investment Real Estate
- JLL Squeezes Out a Profit in Q1
- Moodys’ Commercial Property Price Index Increases 4.1% In December