January 26, 2010
Hedge Fund Manager Howard Marks of Oaktree Capital put out a client memo discussing the economy. The 12-page letter is interesting, but the underlying theme is uncertainty.
The document can be found on the below linked site.
[via Business Insider]
- Lionstone Group Purchases Page Mill Hill For $95M
- 2010 Silicon Valley Index Released
- Unemployment Driving More Foreclosures Than Subprime
- Management Fees Down; Hurdle Rates Up
- Legislative Update: Congress Looking To Raise Carried Interest Tax