January 15, 2010
Grubb & Ellis has sent us their 4th Quarter Market Trends report for Silicon Valley. More of the same with the exception that we’re seeing to see some tenants make some moves.
Over 1.8 million square feet of new construction has hit the market since the beginning of 2009. New construction accounted for 41.4 percent of the additional vacant square footage that came on to the market in 2009.
Report embedded below…
- CPS 3rd Quarter Update and Thoughts on Leasing Activity
- Silicon Valley Rent, Vacancy, and Unemployment
- BOMA: The Standard For Measuring Office Space
- Joint Venture Silicon Valley Network Releases 2009 Silicon Valley Index
- Weakness in Rents Beginning to Show