January 12, 2010
For the past few years, RREEF has revisited its commercial real estate outlook at the end of the year by marking up the document. It’s nice to see this type of self-deprecating research.
Like last year, RREEF was a bit too bullish and underestimated how much values and employment would fall.
The report can be downloaded here.
- RREEF Marks Up 2008 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- RREEF Report on Commodity Prices and Impact on Real Estate
- Distressed Commercial Real Estate Report
- Deloitte’s Theory on CRE: Could Be, May Be, and Expected To
- Bloomberg CRE Videos: Delinquencies and Impact on GE