January 7, 2010
Cupertino-based Symantec (SYMC: 25.91 +0.43%) has finally closed on the sale of it’s 300,000 square foot building at 20300-20330 Stevens Creek in Cupertino.
We first announced the plan by Symantec to sell off its remaining Cupertino assets back in March of 2009.
The 20300-20330 buildings began being marketed during the summer and went into escrow with Mission West Properties who was looking for a tenant to fill the buildings. After unsuccessful attempts to land the tenant, they backed out of the deal. That’s when Walton Street Capital moved in.
The price is right around $44M, or around $146 psf.
- Symantec Ditching Cupertino?
- Symantec Taking Down Whisman Campus
- Symantec Announces Layoffs; 5% Cut Expected
- RREEF and Snell Default on Torre Plaza in Cupertino
- Cupertino Landing Lease in the Works