December 2, 2009
CNBC featured a two-part “Billionaire’s Roundtable” featuring Wilbur Ross, Sam Zell, and Richard LeFrak. Some of the slogans:
“Dilution is the Solution”, Owners in “Negative Leverage Purgatory”, “What Happens in Dubai, Stays in Dubai”.
The discussion tackles commercial real estate, newspapers, emerging markets, retail, and gold. CNBC also calls Sam Zell out on the comments he made regarding Wilbur Ross a few weeks ago.
On recovery: apartments first, everything else to follow, but at a reduced level.
Part 1 and 2 below, beginning with Part One:
…and Part Two:
- Sam Zell Tells Wilbur Ross To Piss Off
- And Now Wilbur Ross on Commercial Real Estate…
- Chairman of AREA (Apollo) William Mack on CNBC
- Wilbur Ross, LeFrak Interested in Stuyvesant Town
- Richard LeFrak on CNBC With a Wait and See Attitude