November 17, 2009
Cupertino’s Apple Computer (AAPL: 123.25 -0.80%) announced that it intends on opening 40-50 new stores next year. More than half of them will be international. It also intends to open up some as more significant flagship stores in prominent locations in London, Shanghai, and Paris.
It also recently just opened a new store in Manhattan. That store staffs some 220 employees.
[via Chain Store Age]
- Steve Jobs Takes Medical Leave Until End of June
- Starbucks Closing 600 Stores in the United States
- Cupertino Landing Lease in the Works
- Apple Leases 60K SF Cupertino Landing Office Building; Blue Coat Sublease Next?
- Best Buy to Close Downtown Palo Alto Magnolia Store; 2 Others