November 10, 2009
Redwood Shores’ Electronic Arts (ERTS: N/A N/A) has announced that it will be cutting about 1500 additional jobs. These jobs cuts come on top of about 1100 jobs in February of 2009 cut in and 600 in October of 2008.
The company recently bought its headquarters in Redwood Shores for some $233M.
- Electronic Arts and Motorola Announce Layoffs
- Electronic Arts Cuts 1100; Panasonic 15,000
- 10% of Commercial Sales To Owner-Users In First Half of 2009
- Getting Warmer: EOP Drops Redwood Shores Rents Again
- HP to Cut 24,600 Jobs Over Next 3 Years