November 10, 2009
Adobe Systems (ADBE: 71.90 +0.74%) has confirmed reports of layoffs by filing an 8-K with the SEC. The final cuts are 680 full-time employees, which amounts to about 9% of the company’s workforce, with a large number of cuts being here locally in the valley.
- Applied Materials May Cut Up To 15% of Workforce
- EBay Announces Layoffs – 10% or 1,000 Employees To Go
- Adobe to Cut 600; Yahoo Layoffs Next Week
- HP to Cut 24,600 Jobs Over Next 3 Years
- Silicon Valley Layoff Announcements