November 6, 2009
The main stream media is really starting to pickup the commercial real estate fallout. This in our opinion is a good thing seeing how they are usually late to the party.
We’ve been talking about the trouble for a few years now, but we’ve seen increasing amounts of segments on CRE, mostly on Bloomberg and CNBC. But it seems the talk is making it into more mainstream publications and this trend will likely continue as publicity from the BW story gains steam and the rest want to jump on the bandwagon.
Here is the full article, and an accompanying video clip to the story is embedded below.
- Plotting Against the US Dollar
- Steven Roth of Vornado on CNBC
- CNBC Classic: The Call For A 21st Century Tea Party
- Thomas Barrack on Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Crisis