October 23, 2009
We’ve generally refrained from turning this blog into a Burbed for commercial real estate, but occasionally we see a listing that makes us reconsider. So in the Burbed spirit ladies and gentlemen, we would like to present you with 350 Winchester Blvd! Only $4.50 NNN (that’s $54 for those of you in SF).
At these rates, we hope it’s got entitlements for a grow house, because without those entitlements it’s maybe $2.00 space.
And in case you are wondering, this is the same property that was subject of an ongoing lawsuit that last we read put FRIT on the hook for a pretty penny.
We’ll have to come up with a special tag for these kind of listings – feel free to comment with any ideas. Here’s a couple to start with: “dreaming” and “out of touch”.
- Commercial Real Estate Crisis
- HNN Compiling List of Funds Targeting Hotels
- Deloitte’s Theory on CRE: Could Be, May Be, and Expected To
- Sam Zell Tells Wilbur Ross To Piss Off
- McKinsey: CRE in Spain, US, UK at Highest Risk of Deleveraging