October 21, 2009
So says RealFacts.
Rents on apartments in Santa Clara County dove by 10 percent in Santa Clara County in the third quarter compared with a year earlier, a report said Wednesday.
RealFacts said rents asked at large complexes fell to a two-year low of $1,536, down from $1,708 last year and $1,522 in the second quarter of this year.
and on vacancy rates…
Ooccupancy in Santa Clara County fell to 94.5 percent in the third quarter, compared to 95.6 percent last year and 94.8 percent in the second quarter.
[via Business Journal]
- Silicon Valley Apartment Rents Fall 11.5%
- Yahoo! Set To Introduce 385,000 SF of Vacancy to Santa Clara
- Manhattan Rents Decline 6-9% Year-Over-Year
- Surprise: San Francisco Office Rents Are Falling
- Commercial Lending Down 54%