October 19, 2009
The Business Journal is reporting that Gramercy Capital, who took control of Cupertino Square (formerly known as Vallco Mall) in Cupertino through foreclosure, last month sold the mall to a Vietnamese buyer for $60M.
The buyer was Vallco Shopping Mall LLC, who is driven by Tram Be, a businessman out of Vietnam. We’ll see what happens to the mall, but their first step is pretty good, and that is keeping the Vallco name.
[via Little Saigon Inside]
- Cupertino Square Trouble Continues as Gramercy Capital Pursues Foreclosure
- Gramercy Capital Takes Control of Cupertino Square
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy Update
- Cupertino Square Hires New Leasing Team to Help Save Itself
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy