September 28, 2009
The Business Journal handed out awards for local brokerages for the year ending July 2009.
Colliers’ three local offices was the runner-up in the the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s award for Commercial Brokerage of the Year. This year’s deal volume came in at 925 transactions at a value of $711 million.
The previous year, the transactions numbered 975, with the value at $2.4 billion.
Cornish & Carey won the category. Their numbers came in at 8 million square feet worth nearly $1 billion compared with 14 million square feet valued at $2.3 billion previously.
- Cornish & Carey Merging with Newmark Knight Frank
- Sobrato Nabs McAfee for 240K SF and What It Means For The Market
- Britannia R&D Park Picked Up for $38 PSF
- Morgan Stanley Handing Back 1.2M Square Feet of SF Assets
- The Irony of Silicon Valley