September 11, 2009
Palo Alto is set to vote on Monday to pass an ordinance automatically granting a one-year extension for project approvals. In exchange, the city would require the projects to meet green building standards.
[via Mercury News]
- Prop 1A – High Speed Rail Measure Set to Pass
- Palo Alto Mandates Green Building for Commercial Construction
- San Mateo Looking to Mandate Green TI’s
- Second Quarter Silicon Valley Office Space Leasing Activity
- Heller Ehrman Office Space in Menlo Park Hits the Market