August 12, 2009
Another retail deal has closed locally, and that is 1348 Burlingame Avenue in Burlingame. The 6,000 SF retail site located on 7,200 SF parcel in Burlingame is leased 2/3 to Verizon Wireless and a Pea in the Pod. The property was listed for $6.5M and closed at $5.9M, representing a 7.5% cap rate for this property located on one of the most desirable retail streets on the peninsula.
- Retail Squeeze: Retail Assets Fall Into Distress
- Tribeca Forecloses on Lembi Buildings
- Best Buy to Close Downtown Palo Alto Magnolia Store; 2 Others
- Retail Woes Push Vacancy Rates Up
- List of Starbucks Stores To Close