June 26, 2009
It seemed like only a matter of time, but Cupertino Square has finally gone back to the lender. Not much to say except that I hope the new owners will make better decisions that the previous ones who in my opinion had a difficult job in the first place but made some short-sighted leasing decisions.
The new owners first step has been to engage Jones Lang LaSalle to get the mall back on its feet. The lenders on Cupertino Square were Gramercy Capital and United Commercial Bank.
Other posts we’ve previously made about Cupertino Square are:
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy (April 2009)
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy Update (February 2009)
- Cupertino Square Troubles Continue as Gramercy Capital Pursues Foreclosure (August 2008)
- A Thought On Cupertino Square (August 2007)
[via The Registry]
- Cupertino Square Trouble Continues as Gramercy Capital Pursues Foreclosure
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy Update
- Cupertino Square Hires New Leasing Team to Help Save Itself
- Gramercy Capital Sells Cupetino Square For $60M
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy