June 9, 2009
Check out this article from KCBS, which was partially discussed on the radio. $6 to $7 rents in Sunnyvale? When? For a few months during the dot com bubble a decade ago? I hope they took this out of context, otherwise it seems like a pretty misleading statement to make.
“Rents were as high as $6 or $7 for instance, in Sunnyvale in the research and development market and yes, they’ve fallen to as low as $1,” he said.
- RREEF America III Overview
- US Retail Vacancies Zoom to 17 Year High
- Weakness in Rents Beginning to Show
- Stockbridge Seeking Deal To Takeover Fund That Acquired Peery/Arrillaga Portfolio
- Mark to Market: Sunnyvale R&D Trades For $40 PSF