April 6, 2009
We’ve heard there was a court event on March 31 involving Cupertino Square LLC, but we’re not sure what the status of the bankruptcy is. It’s been almost half a year since the mall declared bankruptcy to halt the foreclosure process, and since then things haven’t gotten much better for the troubled shopping mall.
If anybody has any info, drop me a line or comment below.
- Cupertino Square Bankruptcy Update
- Gramercy Capital Takes Control of Cupertino Square
- Cupertino Square Hires New Leasing Team to Help Save Itself
- Gramercy Capital Sells Cupetino Square For $60M
- Cupertino Square Trouble Continues as Gramercy Capital Pursues Foreclosure