March 4, 2009
We’ve heard that Symantec Corporation (SYMC: 23.33 -0.15%) intends on selling its remaining assets in Cupertino, and moving all of its Cupertino operations to facilities in Mountain View.
Symantec recently sold a 90,000 square foot building at 10201 Torre Avenue to Snell & Co. back in August of 2008, and in addition still owns the following assets which it currently occupies and presumably will be offering for sale:
- 10200 S. De Anza Blvd – 143,000 SF
- 20300 Stevens Creek Blvd – 161,000 SF
- 20330 Stevens Creek Blvd – 139,000 SF
Symantec’s Mountain View holdings include property at 350 Ellis Street, as well as two buildings at 515-545 N Whisman Ave which it acquired through the acquisition of Veritas back in 2005.
- Symantec Taking Down Whisman Campus
- Symantec Sells Cupertino Buildings to Walton Street
- Second Quarter Silicon Valley Office Space Leasing Activity
- Cupertino Approves Main Street Project
- Snell & Co. and RREEF Purchase Cupertino Office Building From Symantec