February 18, 2009
The Business Journal is reporting on more movement at Grubb & Ellis locally. Bill Hvidt, who was managing director at Grubb & Ellis since 2004 is returning to full-time brokerage and Mark Geisreiter is coming on board as Managing Director of the SF, SJ, Redwood City, and Walnut Creek offices.
Geisreiter is an outsider and was previously with Panattoni Development, who isn’t doing much these days as development is dead.
Not sure why the change was made but I suspect some of the high level defections recently probably have something to do with it.
- More Defections at Grubb & Ellis Indicate Trouble
- Grubb Secures 11% Loan Secured by Accounts Receivable
- Grubb & Ellis Posts $41.5 Million Loss; Renegotiates Debt
- Sperry Van Ness To Close Southern California Offices
- Grubb & Ellis Releases Annual Forecast