January 27, 2009
RREEF has produced an interesting document by taking its 2008 Real Estate Investment Outlook and marking it up to reflect how the predictions fared. Not surprisingly, their 2008 predictions were too tame for the most part.
We often see reports, read them, and then forget about them. It’s nice to see a research team go back and markup their past work. The document is embedded below and a larger version can be viewed here.
- RREEF Marks Up 2009 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- Who is the Buyer of the Sobrato-BEA-Oracle Building at 488 Almaden Blvd?
- GE To Cut Real Estate Portfolio by More Than 10% Next Year
- RREEF Report on Commodity Prices and Impact on Real Estate
- S&P: Worst Yet To Come For Commercial Real Estate Loans