Google (GOOG : 632.81 +0.14%) has put on the market an additional 128,000 square feet for sublease in Mountain View. The 3-building campus  is located at 2375 Garcia Avenue, 2350 Bayshore Highway, and 1500 Salado Drive.
Unlike much of Google’s other real estate, and similar to 395 Page Mill Road  (which Google put up for sublease in October) these buildings are not owned by Google. Google has other space for lease as well in Shoreline which is owned by them, but it seems they are taking a more aggressive approach to shedding leased space first.
- Google Puts 225,000 Square Feet of Palo Alto Office Space on the Market for Sublease… Again 
- Facebook Expands in Palo Alto; Subleases 265K Square Feet 
- Google Cuts Temporary Staff; ValleyWag Estimates Up To 6,000 
- Verisign Selling Headquarters in Mountain View 
- Mountain View Considering Upping North Bayshore FAR