September 21, 2008
GVA Kidder Mathews, the Seattle-based brokerage firm has announced that it is acquiring Santa Clara’s Wayne Mascia Associates. The new firm will be renamed to the ridiculously long GVA Kider Matthews Wayne Mascia.
GVA recently opened a Redwood Shores office and has now made its foray into the south bay through this acquisition. The buy essentially doubles the number of brokers GVA has in the Bay Area.
What will be interesting to see is if brokers from Cornish & Carey’s nearby Santa Clara office will make the jump to the newly formed GVA Kidder Mathews Wayne Mascia office to take advantage of the aggressive commission splits GVA tends to offer its brokers.
- IBM In Talks To Acquire Sun Microsystems
- Sobrato Nabs McAfee for 240K SF and What It Means For The Market
- The Irony of Silicon Valley
- EMC Makes Bid For Santa Clara’s Data Domain
- Moffett Towers Lands Rambus For 125K SF