August 7, 2008
Embarcadero Capital will be going in front of the planning commission later this month to propose a new 155,000 square foot Class A office building in Cupertino. The project will feature three (3), 2-story office buildings alongside a 2-level parking garage.
The project is located at McLellan and Bubb on Results Way. The project is owned by Embarcadero Capital Partners, who picked up the project from Grosvenor in November of 2006. The Results Way Corporate Park consists of roughly 373,000 square feet on 20 acres. Embarcadero Capital paid $62M ($166 psf) for the project.
If the project passes muster with the planning commission later this month, it will move onto the city council in September.
- Cupertino Mixed-Use Project to Go Before Planning Commission
- NVIDIA Planning Two Million Square Feet Campus in Santa Clara
- NVIDIA Gets Go Ahead to Build 2M SF Campus in Santa Clara
- Cupertino Approves Main Street Project
- Heller Ehrman Office Space in Menlo Park Hits the Market