July 11, 2008
We’ve heard that a single tenant is taking down Cupertino Landing, the 3-story, 59,670 square foot office project developed by Sand Hill Property Company. Sand Hill acquired the 1.66 acre parcel back in 2005 and finished the building in the last quarter. The project which is located at 10495 N. De Anza Boulevard in Cupertino features a single 3-story structure with an above-grade structured parking garage. The project’s asking rate was $3.50 NNN.
It’s not clear who has taken down the space or is in discussions, but given the continued prosperity of Apple Computer and the fact that it hasn’t done much with its campus plans on the other side of 280 make it entirely possible that Apple is the tenant.
- Apple Leases 60K SF Cupertino Landing Office Building; Blue Coat Sublease Next?
- Cupertino Mixed-Use Project to Go Before Planning Commission
- Cupertino Approves Main Street Project
- Steve Jobs Takes Medical Leave Until End of June
- 155,000 Square Feet of Class A Office Space Being Proposed in Cupertino