October 31, 2007
Houston based Lionstone Group has purchased Page Mill Hill for roughly $510 psf. The 181,000 square feet projects sits on a ground lease from Stanford University and is located at 1801-1891 Page Mill Road in Palo Alto. This acquisition marks Lionstone’s first foray into Silicon Valley. The firm has partnered with pension fund CalSTRS to place roughly $200M of capital.
- AOL Takes Down 395 Page Mill Road
- Facebook Looking to Leave Downtown Palo Alto
- National Venture Capital Association Issues Bleak Report; State of “Crisis”
- Who Do Foreigners Give Their Money To When Investing In US Real Estate? Here’s The Top 10
- CRE Dominoes: Stuyvesant Town About To Go